Genealogy 2013 To Do List:
- Reorganize my computer filing system, so that I can easily find records and images.
- Finish scanning all my paper files and images.
- File new digital records in the appropriate file folders.
- Write research plans for all research. Don't search without a plan.
- Use research logs
- Cite all sources.
- Write up results, while it's still fresh - optimally before starting the next search.
- Attend as many genealogy webinars as possible.
- Study The Researcher's Guide to American Genealogy - 1 chapter every 2 weeks and apply new knowledge to research in progress to develop new skills.
- Plan and execute research trip to Salt Lake City.
- Write at least 1 blog post each week.
- Backup, backup, backup on the 1st of every month. Include all genealogy files, images and blogs.
Share your thoughts and ideas for a 2013 resolutions list.